The Nomadic Mindset Journey to High Performance
Full Day Live Event
‘It is not your skills, talent and competences alone that creates high performance, it is the mindset that drives your them to be used efficiently and effectively.’
– Kevin Cottam
This highly interactive journey event goes deeper into the understanding and implementation of your mindset assessment results as the catalyst for growth. You will go through stages, first starting with you the individual, then the team and followed by the organisation. At each stage of the workshop you will be mapping out the mindsets, behaviours, skills, and strategies needed to move forward faster and more efficiently towards higher performance levels related to what drives you. By the end, organisational and personal-action planning will help you complete the journey road map.
2-Part Virtual Event
The virtual event will be divided into 2-Half-Day workshops with interactive functions such as polls, chats, break-out rooms, and white-boards. There will be two short breaks as being online can be rather long at the best of times.
Part 1: Discovering and mapping the individual and team
Part 2: This will focus on mapping the organisation and developing strategies and action planning by focusing in on integrating the behaviours typified with the nomadic mindset into business culture
The event whether virtual or live event will,
1. Be interactive using different activities depending on the presentation format
- Virtual – chats, polls, breakout rooms, whiteboard, videos
- Live – breakout groups, videos, music, journey mapping, physical activity
2. use the 5D’s Coaching Journey Model (taking you from where you were ‘old world’ to discovering your ‘new world’)
- Direction: Where are you heading or going or want to find out
- Departure: What information do you need to know or gather before you start your journey
- Discovery: What will discover along the way, learn and realize
- Destination: What is your new world and the actions you will take to implement the new world or behaviours or actions
- Distillation: Where have you come from, i.e. the journey and learnings
- Higher level of self-awareness of where you are on your personal journey to the nomadic mindset
- Discover your strengths and shadows sides.
- Build more confidence and energy to expand your thoughts and actions
- Develop the nomadic mindset across your team or organisation.
- Discover your own path to migrate through the nomadic mindset journey and into meaningful, bold and measurable action
- Follow the 5D’s Coaching Model
All the workshops are bespoke. They are best integrated with a follow-up coaching package for individuals and teams. This will help to lead to more sustainable transformation and higher inspired performance levels.