- Sort by Default Order
There are many books on leadership, management, soft skills and business in general, but very few that focus on leadership at all levels. Jeremy Blain has corrected this anomaly and provides an action-oriented, how-to manual for organisations, leaders and those ready to unleash their inner CEO to contribute beyond their job description. The Inner CEO: Unleashing leaders at all levels will arm leaders with the steps to make this a reality in their organisation, as well as supporting individuals who are ready to step up as unleashed 'in-role CEOs'.
- We will explain and discuss the meaning of the assessment with you.
- We will review the report and results for deeper clarification.
- We will answer questions you may have on the report or results.
- We will suggest paths on how to accelerate your nomadic journey by looking at both your strength and shadow sides.
- The Nomadic Mindset: Never Settle…for Too Long e-book
- NMJA assessment
- 1.5 hours of coaching either virtually or face to face
Length: 3.5 hours Delivery: Virtual or In-House Attendees: A department, team, managers, executive board, or leadership team Pax: 12 to 30 (numbers can vary depending on group) Customization: We work with the client to co-create the best possible outcome by discovering in advance the specific needs of the organisation and the reason for attending this bite-sized event.
The Nomadic Mindset Journey to High Performance Full Day Live Event ‘It is not your skills, talent and competences alone that creates high performance, it is the mindset that drives your them to be used efficiently and effectively.’ - Kevin Cottam This highly interactive journey event goes deeper into the understanding and implementation of your mindset assessment results as the catalyst for growth. You will go through stages, first starting with you the individual, then the team and followed by the organisation. At each stage of the workshop you will be mapping out the mindsets, behaviours, skills, and strategies needed to move forward faster and more efficiently towards higher performance levels related to what drives you. By the end, organisational and personal-action planning will help you complete the journey road map.
2-Part Virtual EventThe virtual event will be divided into 2-Half-Day workshops with interactive functions such as polls, chats, break-out rooms, and white-boards. There will be two short breaks as being online can be rather long at the best of times. Part 1: Discovering and mapping the individual and team Part 2: This will focus on mapping the organisation and developing strategies and action planning by focusing in on integrating the behaviours typified with the nomadic mindset into business culture
ProcessThe event whether virtual or live event will, 1. Be interactive using different activities depending on the presentation format
- Virtual – chats, polls, breakout rooms, whiteboard, videos
- Live – breakout groups, videos, music, journey mapping, physical activity
- Direction: Where are you heading or going or want to find out
- Departure: What information do you need to know or gather before you start your journey
- Discovery: What will discover along the way, learn and realize
- Destination: What is your new world and the actions you will take to implement the new world or behaviours or actions
- Distillation: Where have you come from, i.e. the journey and learnings
- Higher level of self-awareness of where you are on your personal journey to the nomadic mindset
- Discover your strengths and shadows sides.
- Build more confidence and energy to expand your thoughts and actions
- Develop the nomadic mindset across your team or organisation.
- Discover your own path to migrate through the nomadic mindset journey and into meaningful, bold and measurable action
- Follow the 5D’s Coaching Model
Buy from Amazon:
Sale!Author: Kevin Cottam Editor: Christine Gordon Manley, Bobbi Beatty Illustrator: Rob Allen, Karl Hunt Photographer: Hicham Zemmer, Orgil Batsaikhan Features: 25 pictures; full colour; leadership rethink pages
Author: Kevin Cottam Editor: Christine Gordon Manley, Bobbi Beatty Illustrator: Rob Allen, Karl Hunt Photographer: Hicham Zemmer, Orgil Batsaikhan Features: 25 pictures; full colour; leadership rethink pages